is a piece of cloth worn on or near the head or around the waist for warmth, cleanliness, fashion, for religious reasons and used for many different purposes and occasion.
While neckties are defined as narrow fabrics which vary in length or in sizes worn around the neck and tied in a knot or bow close to the throat. Men or boys wear neckties as part of regular office or formal attire. Nowadays, women are also wearing it as a part of a costume or for fashion purposes.
Here at AsianIdeas.com , we offer selective Asian scarves and Asian neckties with great Asian touch for your perfect Asian fashion needs. Try to view now and order the best one for you.
Scarves may come in a variety of different colors and sizes. Scarves have different uses for different people such as:
• Used to swipe the sweat from the neck and face in hot weather countries.
• In cold climates, it is tied around the neck to keep warm and usually accompanies by a warm hat or heavy coat.
• In drier or dustier warm places, scarf is often worn over the head to help the head clean.
• It is also used for different religious purposes
• In some countries like UK, they wear scarves to identify their individual Universities or College.