In Asian cultures, monetary gifts are usually presented in Chinese red envelopes during festive occasions, like weddings, birthdays, and the New Year. While Chinese red envelopes' main task is to bear gifts, their second duty is to shower the recipient with luck, joy, and prosperity. Often embellished with gold designs, bright colors, and the words "Luck" or "Fortune," the envelopes' details are believed to bring auspices to any occasion. Facts and features:
- Measures 2.75" width x 4" height
- To insert money inside these standard size envelopes, simply fold the money in half
- One randomly selected design per pack (approximately 38).
- Please allow us to choose the design for you.
- Design may vary from the picture shown.
Imported from China.
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days.
View all of our Chinese red envelopes
As Seen in Oprah magazine