Our reproduction of a traditional Ninja uniform known as a Shinobi Shozoku features: Facts and features:
- Made of 100% cotton.
- Trousers have double waist ties plus additional ties at the knees and ankles
- Jacket features gauntlets on the sleeves to cover the hands and forearms
- Jacket also has a hidden shuriken pocket
- The head piece comes in two parts–the hood and the mask, both with ties
- Ninja utility belt is also available
- Kid's ninja uniform are also available
Suggested Size Chart
- Small: up to 5' 3" and 120lbs
- Medium: up to 5' 7" and 150lbs
- Large: up to 5' 11" and 180lbs
- X-Large: up to 6' 2" and 220lbs
About The Ninja
For the most part, Ninjas were ordinary people who developed martial art skills in order to survive during a difficult time in feudal Japanese history. Ninja methods and techniques are called "Ninjutsu" (art of stealth in Japanese). Ninjas were the professional spies during the age of the Samurai and were feared throughout Japan.
Imported from China.
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days.
View all of our Men's Chinese clothing