These simple, yet beautiful Japanese wallets are perfect for holding makeup, money or jewelry. Each features Japanese fabric on one corner, and on the other, an embroidered cat figurine, commonly known in Japan as the welcomer cat, or Maneki Neko. The cat is often found in the workplace or at home. Maneki Neko has its front paw raised as if it is inviting luck, fortune, and happiness to your home. Facts and features:
• made from fabric; 7.25" length x 3.5" width
• side pocket with button loop closure
• zipper closure interior pocket
• available in red, green, pink, purple or black
• sold in assorted colors;please allow us to select for you
• actual color may vary from picture shown
Imported from China.
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days.
View all of our Asian wallets